Why Men Always Prefer Generic Propecia for Hair Loss
Hair growth is a constant process. Hair follicles produce new hair. Which grow longer by the day and complete their cycle. These hairs then get removed from the scalp and new hair grow in their place. This replenishment happens regularly and often without becoming noticeable. There are many factors that affect the health of the hair follicles causing them to shrink and die. The hair loss stemming from this is a permanent one.
Is Your Hair Loss Problematic and What are Its Causes?
As mentioned above, it is quite normal to lose a few strands of hair daily while washing your hair or combing. If this quantity suddenly increases or visible patches of thin hair appear, you may have a problem. More often than not, hair loss is triggered by certain faulty genes in your gene pool. However, it can also be an indication of serious trouble. If you think that you are losing more hair than normal, tell your doctor as soon as possible. Quick action can save you from impending baldness. Delaying the diagnosis and treatment can make it impossible to curb the hair loss.
Prevailing reasons for hair loss involve:
- Hormonal fluctuation.
- Using hair styling methods that are notoriously harsh on the scalp and hairs. For example, Cornrows.
- A side effect of cancer, heart disease, hypertension, gout, and depression medications.
- Hair loss passes from both sides of the family. It is quite guaranteed in nature when it is present in the family line.
- Other factors like chemotherapy, stressful daily life, and emotional shock.
What Are the Treatments of Hair Loss?
There are various ways you can choose to deal with your hair loss. They offer varying degrees of success and have unique risks associated with them. These pathways include:
- Hair implant surgeries: Hair implant surgeries are quite popular. In these surgeries, a dermatologist takes tiny samples of healthy skin tissue from the back of the head. These skin tissue samples contain healthy hair follicles. These hair follicles are then, one by one, implanted in the bald patches. After the surgeries, the patients are often prescribed the medications that help in stopping hair loss. Hair surgeries are quite expensive. For an acceptable look, more than one surgery is required. These procedures are painful and can damage and injure your scalp.
- Laser treatment: Laser treatments for hair loss are steadily gaining traction. There is some evidence that supports their effectiveness in the thickening of hairs. More work is needed to solidify the scientific basis, safety, and long-term implications of its use.
- Minoxidil (Rogaine) lotion: Minoxidil first came into light as a hypertension cure. The studies showed that it has interesting side effects. It stimulates hair growth. It is applied directly to the top of the head. It takes 3 to 6 months to show results. Minoxidil can cause itching, swelling, hives, irritation, vision problems, chest pain, and headache. Moreover, it has an unpleasant smell and therefore, is avoided by many people.
Why Is Generic Propecia Preferred?
Among these eccentric bunch of hair fall treatments, Generic Propecia strides forward as a stable, safer, and effective drug to treat hair fall. Generic Propecia contains Finasteride. It is a 5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitor. It stops the production of DHT in selective places. DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) is bad news for your hair follicles. It is known to be the cause of hair loss in most men. It actively shrinks hair follicles and effectively kills them.
DHT is a male hormone and therefore involved in important body functions. Generic Propecia has a targeted action which only affects the DHT level in the scalp and prostate. Generic Propecia starts showing visible results after 3 months of regular use. Typical treatments of Generic Propecia last up to 1 year. It is taken orally and can be taken with or without the food.
Generic Propecia, while saving you from the hair loss, can cause low libido, the poor quantity of ejaculation, difficulty in reaching climax, and depression. It is supposed to be used in men only. It causes adverse effects in women, especially pregnant women and nursing women. It is linked with birth defects in fetuses. It can be harmful to the growth of children and gets absorbed through the skin. Therefore, women and children should not come in contact with Generic Propecia.
As the name suggests, the generic version of Propecia or Finasteride has been available for years. You can buy Generic Propecia over the counter. Frequent users buy Generic Propecia online as it is the most convenient way available. Authorized online pharmacies offer speedy delivery of high quality and cheap Generic Propecia. Being one of only two hair fall medications available, Generic Propecia is a go-to choice for people who want to curb their hair fall with affordable yet effective medicine.